Welcome and Namaste!
I am a polyglot developer and have been hacking on software for over twenty one years now at the time of updating this page. I love building things with technology, especially architecting scalable, highly performant, multi-tier solutions and I strive for rich user experiences in all of the applications I build.
Here are the links to my profiles on some of the tech/social sites. Connect with me on any of these or send me an email to ‘me@<this-site’s-domain>’.
.NET have been my bread and butter for quite some time now, with an increased focus on cloud based applications (especially
AWS), for quite some time now. Until a few months ago, my day job used to be working on a pretty large, distributed web app that mostly satisfies the guidelines to be called a twelve-factor app.
Outside of my job, I was fortunate in contributing to a few Open Source projects - especially in
Web etc. Have done a fair bit of
Ember and I used to write web and/or desktop/mobile apps (with tools like
electron etc.). Off late though, I haven’t been able to find as much time as I would like on these OSS projects.
These are the few that I think are worthy of a mention here:
- kollavarsham - Open Source libraries for Kollavarsham a.k.a. Malayalam Era calendar.
- Bhagavad Gita - Android, iOS, Apple iBooks and web versions of Srimad Bhagavad Gita in Malayalam.
- lzwCompress.js - A compression utility spun off from one of the projects I worked for.
- Cached Image - A WPF control that wraps the native Image control to enable file-system based caching.
- flickr downloadr - A flickr download manager for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux conceived from a personal need.(not maintaining this anymore). - Mantis CI - Android & iOS applications (done in PhoneGap and ember.js) for Travis CI(not maintaining this anymore).
Check out my GitHub profile for all the bits I contribute to.
I was actively using Octopress for quite a while and this blog was being built dynamically every time the source repository is modified and pushed to.
I’d soon hope to get the same done with Hexo. The Hexo version is also now being built dynamically on every push to GitHub.
Have a wonderful day!
Last Updated: 01/24/2022-08:07 EST